We prefer using the words “Financial Independence Day Planning” to “Retirement Planning”. Financial Independence Day is the day that you have built sufficient reserves to allow you to decide whether you go to work that day or do something totally different.
We’ll work closely with you to achieve this Goal as follows:
- When do you want to be Financially Independent? (how old will you be?)
- What will you want to do when you achieve this?
- How much income per month will you need? ( we’ll share the experiences of our Clients who are already Financially Independent and the reality of what you will need!)
- What income will your current Planning give you?
- What is the “income shortfall”?
- How do we address this gap tax efficiently?